segunda-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2009

Love me;


Baby, I don't fucking care if you don't want me, 'cuz, anyhow I'm soo yours. And if I can have you, just like the way I want, no one will fucking get you. You'll be mine, you'll be mine for the rest of your life. That's how things will be, that's what I call mean to be. You mean to be with me, even if you run away. No matter how far you go, no matter how deep I get, this sick love we'll always share. And I love you, I love you, I love, anyhow. I love more than my sanity can support. That's why I'm soo disturbed and can't ignore all this feeling inside my sick and unhealth mind. You're my only paradise. be with me, be with me 'till we die in this never ending sky - our perfect sky, our fucking little and dark world. Look what I just create for us, baby. Don't close your eyes because I love you, I love you, I love you. I love all the things about you. Can't stand your absence because you're my perfect heroine. Love me, love me. That's your destiny now: love me, love me.